How It Works....

Memorial Reborns Service is something which allows angel mummys to begin to heal with the help of a Memorial Reborn to honour your lost angel made and sold to you at cost ~ What it costs me to make them it costs you to have them. Profit should never be made on the loss of an angel. Please either message me on here or email me on
cathy@rebornbabiesuk.com to discuss your needs.

How It Works....

Postby Cathy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 pm

I have made memorial reborns for a number of years and take you through the whole
process.
From taking time talking through your needs, and your families needs
to picking out a kit, and discussing what exactly you would like your memorial baby doll to look like.
There have been lots of scientific studies which show the
act of holding a reborn ~ even if its just for moments increase
the seratonin hormone in your body which is a hormone which makes you feel better.
These special dolls are a real "healing tool" and will help you to find peace and acceptance.
I work closely with on line bereavement counsellors,and engery therapists in cuddle therapy
and I am here to help with siblings of angel babies and have a wide range of help and guidance
on helping siblings come to terms with the loss of their baby brother / sister.
I work only to cover my cost, I do not make a profit, and nor do i want to.
Your beautiful Memorial Reborn will be carefully packaged, and will come wearing
a designer romper, hair bow, paci, care sheet, teddy and blanket.
Layway options are available.
Please email me at cathy@rebornbabiesuk.com
Please find below some pictures of memorial and regular custom reborns i have made....

Cathy
Proprietor
Proprietor

Return to Memorial Reborn Information.